segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2007

ATIVIDADE DE MÚSICA 2


EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE
THE POLICE

1. Listen and fill in the blanks:

Every breath you .......... Every move you ........
Every bond you break Every step you ...........
I'll be watching you
Every single day Every word ..................
Every game ..................... Every night you ..........
I'll be ....................

Ref:

Oh can't you .........
You belong to ........
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every .................
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I drean at night I can only see your ...........
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby ..............
Ref...
Every move you ........ Every step you ........... I'll be watching you ....

ACTIVITIES:

I- Grammar: which is the relative pronoun in the first 2 verses?.

II- Phonetic: Say in which word the letter in bold has a different pronunciation:

1- take, make, aches, fake, trace, face, replace, stake, baby, watching, Kate, Dave, cake,
snake,table, have, embrace

Thus, the rule is: the letter [a ] in the middle of a word is pronounced [.......]

2- see, me, English, belong, every, England, step

3- grow, vow, how, wow

The rule is: the letter [.......] is pronounced [.......]

4- smile, since, night, mice, bike, single, Mike, alibi, police, river, visit

The rule is: the letter [i ] in the middle of a word is pronounced [.......], except -ive : adjective, give, adhesive, live...........

5- without, your, around, you, mouse, fought, bought, house, trousers,

The rule is: the letter [ou ] in the middle of a word is pronounced [.......],

6- break, teach, steak, beach, hear, breath, heart, ear,

Rule: the letter [ea ] in the middle of a word is pronounced [.......]

III- Vocabulary:

1- Understanding the context : what is the difference among : WATCH, look and SEE: " I'll be watching you ".............. " I can only see you "................ " I look around ".....




Nenhum comentário: