quarta-feira, 18 de julho de 2007

ATIVIDADE DE MÚSICA 3

I can't live If living is without you
Mariah Carey

1. Listen to the song and fill in the blanks:

No, I can't forget this __________Or your __________ as you were leaving
But I guess that's just the way the __________ goes
You __________ smile But in your __________ your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows
No, I can't __________ tomorrowWhen I think of all ___________ sorrow
When I had you there but then I __________ you goAnd __________
it's only fair that I should __________ you knowWhat you should know
I __________ __________ if living is without youI __________ __________,
I can't give any moreI __________ __________ if living is withou youI can't give, I can't give any more
Well, I can't forget this __________Or your __________ as you were leavingBut I guess that's just the way the __________ goesYou __________ smile But in your __________ your sorrow shows
Yes, it shows

Chorus

Ohhhhhh(No can't __________) No no no (No I can't __________)I can't __________ (No can't __________)If living is without (No I can't __________)I can't __________ (No can't __________)I can't __________ anymore (No I can't __________)

2. Answer the following questions:

a. What sensation/s is the author experiencing?b. Is the singer sad or happy?c. What happened to her? How do you know?d. Is it a romantic story?

Nenhum comentário: