quarta-feira, 11 de junho de 2008

SONG ACTIVITY - FROM THIS MOMENT

SINGER: Cidia & Dan
SONG: From this moment

A- Complete os espaços em branco com as palavras abaixo:

Breath - beside - begun- apart- happiness - belong – blessed – heart – start - because

1- From this moment life has _____________________________________
2- From this moment you are the one
3- Right you is where I_________________________________
4- From this moment on
5- From this moment I have been _________________________________
6- I live only for your __________________________________________
7- And for your love I´d give my last ___________________________________
8- From this moment on
9- I give my hand to you with all my _______________________________________
10- Can´t wait to live my life with you, can´t wait to ____________________________
11- You and I will never be ________________________________________
12- My dreams came true ___________________________of you

2- Escolha a palavra que completa o espaço corretamente:

13- From this moment as long as I ____________________________ ( live – give )
14- I will love you, I ____________________________you this ( strongest – promise )
15- There is ______________________ I wouldn´t give (nothing – all thing )
16- From this moment on
17- You´re the reason I ______________ in love ( live – believe )
18- And you´re the answer to my prayers from up ___________________ ( above – love )
19- All we ___________________ is just the two of us ( need – creed )

20- My dreams came true because of you

LINES 13 TO 16



Nenhum comentário: