terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

EXERCÍCIO DE GRAMÁTICA 1

A - Crie frases no tempo verbal e nas formas pedidas:

1. (I / sell / my car) _________________________________________ SF-A
2. (he / help / us) ___________________________________________PP-N
3. (they / study / science) _____________________________________GT- I
4. (we / cook / dinner tonight) __________________________________ SF-N
5. (I / celebrate / my birthday ) _________________________________ PP-A
6. (she / clean / her room) _____________________________________ GT - A
7. (they / move / house) _______________________________________SF - I
8. (she / stay / with Amy) _____________________________________  PP-I
9. (they / change / their clothes) _________________________________ GT - A
10. (we / get up early ) ________________________________________ SF- A 
11. (I / answer / the question) ___________________________________ PP - A
12. (she / read / the book) _____________________________________   GT - N
13. (they / drink / beer) _______________________________________  SF- I
14. (we / send / the postcard) ___________________________________  PP- N
15. (Vanessa / catch / the ball) ___________________________________ GT- A
16. (James / open / the door) ____________________________________ SF - N
17. (we / listen / to the radio) ____________________________________ PP - A
18. (they / eat / fish) __________________________________________GT- I
19. (she / give / him / the apple) __________________________________SF - A
20. (Mike / travel / to New York) _________________________________PP- N
21. (he / cook dinner / tonight) ___________________________________GT- N
22. (you / run / in the race) _____________________________________ SF- I
23. (they / climb / that mountain) ________________________________  PP - A
24. (she / exercise / at the gym / in the afternoon) _____________________ GT- A
25. (you / carry / that heavy box) _________________________________ SF - A
26. ( you / speak / English) ______________________________________PP- N
27. (we / eat / fish / tonight) _____________________________________GT - I
28. (he / play football / tomorrow) _________________________________SF- N
29. (Lucy / call / a taxi) ________________________________________ PP- A
30. (you / sing / a song / for us) __________________________________  GT– A

SF – simple future          PP – present perfect          GT – going to

A- afirmativa N- negativa I - interrogativa

Nenhum comentário: