domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA

Singer: Madonna                                                                 Song: Don’t cry for me Argentina

1- Complete a letra da música:

Freedom - heel - happen - Knew- explain – change- impressed -  dressed-  done – staying-  believe - strange - easy -  sevens -  everything

1- It won't be _____________________, you'll think it ______________________

2- When I try to _________________________ how I feel
3- That I still need your love after all that I've ______________________________
4- You won't _________________________ me
5- All you will see is a girl you once _____________________________

6- Although she's ________________________________ up to the nines
7- At sixes and ____________________________________ with you
8- I had to let it _______________________, I had to _____________________

9- Couldn't stay all my life down at ________________________
10- Looking out of the window, _____________________________ out of the sun
11- So I chose ___________________________

12- Running around, trying ____________________________ new
13- But nothing ____________________________ me at all
14- I never expected it to


15- Don't cry for me Argentina
16- The truth is I never left you
17-  All through my wild days
18- My mad existence
19- I kept my promise
20- Don't keep your distance


word - hope - illusions  - desired  - answer-  invited  - promised  - fortune – fame – seemed – nothing – know -  ( 22 to 31 )

21- And as for ________________________, and as for _____________________

22- I never ____________________________ them in
23- Though it ______________________________ to the world they were all I _________________________
24- They are _________________________
25- They are not the solutions they _____________________________ to be
26- The __________________________________ was here all the time
27- I love you and ___________________________ you love me

(chorus  15 to 20 )

28- Have I said too much?
29- There's ________________________more I can think of to say to you.
30- But all you have to do is look at me to _____________________
31- That every ________________________________ is true

Nenhum comentário: