sexta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2010

Song: The reason - Hoobastank

1- Complete a letra da música com as palavras destacadas:


Through- hurt - those – learning-  before - tears  - things  - everyday -  person – know- away- hear

I'm not a perfect __________________________________

There's many __________________________ I wish I didn't do

But I continue ______________________________

I never meant to do _________________________ things to you

And so, I have to say _________________________________ I go

That I just want you to ___________________________________

 

Chorus

 

I've found out a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

And the reason is you


I'm sorry that I ______________________________ you

It's something I must live with ____________________________________

And all the pain I put you _________________________________

I wish that I could take it all ____________________________

And be the one who catches all your ______________________________

That's why I need you to ___________________________________

 

Chorus

 

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

And so I have to say before I go

That I just want you to know

 

Chorus

I've found out a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you

 

Nenhum comentário: