quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010

You'll see - trilha sonora novela ti ti ti

SONG: YOU'LL SEE
SINGER: MADONNA

1- Complete a letra da música com as palavras destacadas:

survive - done - laugh - anyone - nothing - alive - my side - weak - some way - strong - defeat - without – another – this time - strength - back home - destroyed - mine - deceit

1- You think that I can't live _______________________your love
2- You'll see
3- You think I can't go on _________________________ day.
4- You think I have _________________________
5- Without you by __________________________________,
6- You'll see
7- Somehow, _____________________________
8- You think that I can never ________________________ again
9- You'll see
10- You think that you _________________________ my faith in love.
11- You think after all you've __________________
12- I'll never find my way ______________________________,
13- You'll see Somehow, someday
14- All by myself
15- I don't need _____________________________ at all
16- I know I'll __________________________
17- I know I'll stay _________________________________
18- All on my own
19- I don't need anyone ________________________
20- It will be __________________________
21- No one can take it from me
22- You'll see
23- You think that you are __________________, but you are _________________
24- You'll see
25- It takes more ______________________ to cry, admit _____________________
26- I have truth on my side
27- You only have __________________________
28- You'll see, somehow, someday

Lines 14 to 23


Nenhum comentário: